Monday, June 3, 2013

STONE CULTURE


Stone Culture
                                                                
image301.jpg
403739_362476757111878_100000486703449_1451502_361861738_n.jpg
image145.jpg

 Stone Culture has been recognized with many awards and honors. Keith Hull, our original founder, is known as one of the greatest living Precision Flint Knappers in the world today. He has been centerfold featured in several flint knapping magazines, and has spoken on many circuits throughout the United States. His knives are collected around the world, and especially coveted in Europe.

 Stone Culture is comprised of a large and diverisfied group of international and domestic flint knappers and enthusiasts.

On our website you'll find fascinating information on stone age cultures, many World Renown Artists, purchasing authentic Stone Culture Items, and even buy tools and supplies to make your own items!
We are also on facebook. Please feel free to add us to your friends list and meet many of our knappers in person! We welcome new members, and we'd love to see some of your work! Especially if it's made with one of our preforms or tools! 



We Accept:
 Paypal
 Cashiers Cheque
 Money Order
 Cash
 Euros
 Personal Checks (Allow 10 days to clear)


Our Current ebay Specials:

Our ebay Store
403739_362476757111878_100000486703449_1451502_361861738_n.jpg
Click the photo to be taken to our ebay store!

"Our Ebay Auctions" Shipped via US Priority Mail



 

World Renown Artisan Keith Hull of Washington State! Keith's works are highly sought after, and collected  throughout the international art world. His work is on display in many galleries and museums throughout the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.

    The sophistication of his work is unbelievably unique. His flake lines are uniform and exact, giving his pieces an authentic and traditional look and feel. His work rivals that of the late Grey Ghost, and has recently been compared to the greatest knappers of the world by the American Paleontologist Society.

Recipient of much praise and many coveted awards, Keith has been instrumental in establishing guidelines and regulations that govern the sales of Native American artifacts. The original founder of Stone Culture, he has sought to enforce integrity in representation of arrowheads and other stone blades. In 2003, Stone Culture so impressed the executives of eBay, that new regulations were formed to prevent the sale of fake artifacts on eBay, and preserve the rights of Native American Cultures. 

We at Stone Culture have been selling Obsidian knives, War-hawks, spears, arrows, and other tools internationally since 1994. Keith Hull is recognized by many in the flint knapping circles as being the best Flat Knapper alive today. He has toured circuits, and won numerous awards around North America and Internationally as well. Lightfoot is an Apache and Long standing member of Stone Culture. His peyote stitch is wrought with beautifully magical designs. Each piece is hand strung one bead at a time, with only the best quality glass and bone beads. Our items are all museum quality, and are sold all over the world to many different tribes in need an authentic item. All of our points sold are as Modern Points. They have been made by one of our many members as listed in the description, and are not historical artifacts. They have all been made in the traditional fashions of Native Americans flint knappers

 

I try to treat all my customers like they are the most important ones I have. I only sell rock that I would Knapp myself, and I high grade everything. Once in a while a bad one will slip by me, and if you get one, just let me know. I'll replace anything that turns out to have a crack in it. The only thing that I ask from my customers is that they share photos with me of their work.

 

Keith Hull: Port Orchard, Washington




 




 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Keith hull is a bully. He called my mom this weekend and got my phone number and address so he could place an ad in Craigslist with my number on it. He is sneaky and very mean. Stay away from him. He is bad news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith hull is a bully. He called my mom this weekend and got my phone number and address so he could place an ad in Craigslist with my number on it. He is sneaky and very mean. Stay away from him. He is bad news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Kieth, FB put me in cyber jail again... did you dice those rocks I mailed ta yet? a;so I do not know if I will go back to FB this is not the 1st time and it is always small stuff, I don't wanna lose you as a friend,, call me I will tell ya what happened. later~Robert

    ReplyDelete